REALITY CHECK FOR MBBS IN INDIA
MBBS in India is the toughest and most reputed program that everyone cannot afford to take admission in MBBS in India due to its high fees structure. Application for admission in MBBS in India 2018 has now been started.
India, a country, where medical education sector has given a new direction which contributes 15% CAGR which reached US 160$ billion by 2017 and it has become largest growing sector in India both in terms of employment and revenue. Indian doctors are known worldwide for their education, expertise and have enough practical experience to cater the health of people. MBBS is way more respected profession in Indian society and is financially satisfying as well. Altogether these attributes
INDIA STATES HAVING RICH MEDICAL SCOPE
India is popular for dealing education in medical and surgery and the entire duration of MBBS course in India is 5 ½ years including 1 year of internship. MBBS in India is fully governed by medical council of India and has yet to create a student/learning-centred environment which promotes self-directed learning by the help of experienced faculty members. The main aim/goal of medical education in Indiais not only to enable medical students with required skills and knowledge but also provided with best opportunities to know how the best use of their skills which would ultimately help them to work productively. MBBS in India serves best for those who have inbound desire to serve humanity.
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRANCE TEST FOR MBBS IN
- The candidate must possess at least 50% aggregate in physics, chemistry and biology in 10+2.
- To get entry in any medical school in India student must have appear for all India medical entrance examination which is now called as NEET.
- Student must have completed 17 years of age by the commencement of examination, moreover the upper age limit should be 25 years.
- An information bulletin is provided where there is indicated Negative marking for wrong answers.
- In some state level examination there can be questions based on general awareness and English.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.